Our Business Units:
What we do
At Equity Pharma Holdings we focus on specialist pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
Our pharmaceutical range consists of both proprietary and in-licensed products. While seeking
the development and acquisition of our own products, we are also committed to build lasting
ongoing relationships with partner companies around the world.
Our substantial infrastructure and breadth of experience means that partner products become firmly embedded within our existing range as well as in the markets in which we operate.
Our partners are a wide variety of pharmaceutical businesses which are interested in streamlining their distribution and marketing, or expanding their business with a single organisation covering our entire region of Southern Africa, Australia, New Zealand or South East Asia.
- Sales & Marketing
- Our proven ability to build and sustain an agile sales and marketing solution is ideally suited to specialist pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Equity Pharma Holdings' experienced specialist field force is constantly out in the market place working closely with specialty physicians, healthcare professionals and pharmacists, in both the hospital and community settings.
- Our Regulatory Affairs division has an excellent track record in the registration of new products in many classes and in the maintenance of existing marketing approvals with the authorities in the region. Our team is also experienced in all aspects of reimbursement throughout the region.
- Medical Affairs
- We are able to provide timely and accurate medical information services for all Equity Pharma Holdings and partner products through our Medical Affairs team located at our South African offices. Our Adverse Event Reporting and Pharmacovigilance systems provide support for partner-specific needs while meeting all statutory requirements.
- We understand the need for pharmaceutical and medical products to reach the end user in a timely and efficient manner. Our fully licensed and sophisticated warehousing and distribution infrastructure guarantees that our customers across our massive region are never disappointed.
- Customer Services
- Key to our business is the management of close relationships with our customers at all levels of the pharmaceutical supply chain. Our specialist products demand an intensive level of service and this is one of our core principles.
- Contract/Tender Negotiation & Maintenance
- Access to Wholesaler and Buying Group contracts and tender negotiations is an important key to our successes. The Equity Group has a solid and proven track record for distributing, marketing and selling medicine that matters - that's why, whether you are a customer or a supplier, we strive to be the ideal partner.