Our Business Units:
Medicine and technology that matters
Equity Pharma Holdings is a privately owned South African-based specialist Pharmaceutical
and Medical Technology business.
Equity Pharma Holdings’ mission is to strive for excellence in the marketing of a vitally important and unique range of specialist products that enhance the well-being of thousands of people in the region.
- LINK Healthcare announces agreement with Sanochemia Pharmazeutika AG for regional rights to Secrelux® Read more
- Gentium To Initiate Clinical Development in Japan and Expand Named-Patient Program Access to Asia and Japan. Read more
- Colistin-LINK plays significant role in treating superbugs. Read more
- Australian-based specialist pharmaceutical and medical technologies business, LINK Healthcare today announced a significant expansion of its operations in the 'Triple A' regions of Australasia, Asia and Africa. Read more
- Link Healthcare & Martindale Pharma Partner to Provide Acetylcysteine Link Injection in Australia. LINK Healthcare (‘LINK’) is pleased to announce that it has recently launched in Australia Acetylcysteine-LINK Injection, for the emergency treatment of paracetamol overdose. Read more
- Waterford’s EirGen Pharma partners with South African firm. EirGen Pharma, currently on an Enterprise Ireland trade mission to South Africa, has secured a significant partnership agreement with South African pharmaceuticals company Equity Pharmaceuticals to develop and commercially supply five oncology products from its Waterford facility. 7th November, 2011. Read more
- LINK Healthcare announces it has been granted a licence to market Relistor® (methylnaltrexone) in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Asia from Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. of North Carolina, USA. 19th October, 2011. . Read more
- LINK Pharma has received marketing approval in both Australia and New Zealand for "ANAPEN 500," a 500 microgram adrenaline auto-injector. 29th September, 2011. Read more
- LINK Pharma has acquired a range of adrenaline products previously sold by Astra Zeneca Australia. 29th June, 2011 . Read more
- Gentium S.p.A. announced the appointment of LINK Pharmaceuticals as exclusive distributor of Defibrotide in Australia and New Zealand. June 15, 2011. Read more
- Stallergenes obtains a marketing authorisation for Oralair® in Australia. 18 May, 2011. Read more